Heatless Liquid Dam and
Block Out Resin Light Cure
Impresil has been uniquely formulated to eliminate the problems associated with paint on dam materials.
-Does not produce heat when cured.
Low exothermic reaction eliminates burning and
pain assuring patient comfort.
- Does not run. A single application is light cured one time only. Eliminates multiple
passes and multiple light curing procedures.
- Remains flexible after curing. Truly a rubber dam substitute, the rubbery cured material is easily removed and is tear resistant.
- Power bleaching: Impresil is used to protect the gingival during power bleaching procedures.
- Block-out resin: Impresil is used to block out undercuts and gingival embrasures prior to taking impressions for crowns and bridges.
- Sandblasting: Impresil is used to mask and protect the gingiva during sandblasting. It is also placed on the areas of teeth to be masked during the sandblasting process.
3 x 3 ml syringes Impresil
20 applicator tips
<< general index
La Maison Dentaire SA - Alte Churerstrasse 36 - FL-9496 Balzers - LIECHTENSTEIN
www.maisondentaire.com - www.medirel.ch - Tel. +41 91 6045434 - Fax +41 91 6053026 - email@example.com